Total Pageviews

Friday, May 27, 2011

Jewelmint!

I was recently sent a few items from Jewelmint for review consideration. I had been a member on the website for two months before the contacted me. I was already in love with the concept and pieces, so I was extremely excited when they arrived. Jewelmint is an online based booutique created by actress Kate Bosworth and the stylist, Cher. To start a membership, you fill out a fun style quiz so that they can get an idea of your personal style. Each month you are given a selection of pieces you may like. Each item costs about $30 but there are many discount codes floating around. I also love the quality of the pieces, definately not Forever 21! Check out the pieces I chose in my latest Youtube video.


I love the packaging!

Marrakesh Earrings

Mint Blossom Bracelet


Are you a member on Jewelmint? If not, here is my invite link:
http://jmnt.me/kxglj8

No comments:

Post a Comment